With the outdoor extremist in mind, the custom Land Rover Defender will challenge your ideas about perfection. Now, you can have that fantastic warrior car to explore those mountains and deserts, travel uncharted territory, and get off-grid.
How It Works
There are over twenty steps that go into a Defender build. Some of the steps involved include:
- Strip to bare bones
- Sort, label, and inventory every part
- Use hot-dip galvanize on the chassis and parts
- And many, many more
The total number of steps in each build is mindboggling. Click the link below to review more of the process that goes into delivering the final step — unveiling YOUR build.
See Past Builds
Click the link below for the online showroom of past builds of great models, including:
- Defender 110
- Series 2 Defender 109
- Defender 90
- And more
See examples of luxury off-roaders made classically better by clicking the link below.
See Current Builds
The original Defender was the British equal of the World War Two Willys. Land Rover renamed the 90 and 110 to Defender 90 and Defender 110. See some current builds online, including:
- Catherine, finished in Aintree Green with Chestnut dyed hide
- Sevi, a classic D110 with a body in Valloire White Pearl Satin Matte accented in Nara Bronze
- Morgenster, painted in Indus Silver accented in Santorini Black
- And many others
Call or Click Today
Visit Paragon Defenders, Inc. online at to learn more about the custom Land Rover Defender, or call (00) 00-0000 to start your discovery.