SUVs continue to sell well. They come in all sizes and styles. Many manufacturers produce their version hoping it will do well. Audi has several, including a small, sub-compact SUV – the Audi Q3. For sale both new and used in Audi dealership lots in Philadelphia and other small and large urban centers, it has been an impressive success.
Why Consider the Audi Q3?
The Q3, although it is not for everyone, has its attractions. It
• Is stylish
• Has a luxurious interior that seats five and is designed with features comparable to more expensive Audi models e. g. Q5 or Q7
• Includes a user-friendly, high-quality infotainment system with multiple possibilities. This is the MIB which has replaced Audi’s standard infotainment system – MMI
• Provides an agile drive with a turbocharged four-cylinder engine and an eight-speed automatic transmission
• Comes with Quattro all-wheel drive
• Includes these standard safety features
▪ blind-spot monitoring
▪ rear cross-traffic alert
▪ parking sensors
▪ auto high beams
▪ Automatic emergency braking
• Has good cargo space when the rear seats are folded
Of course, the vehicle can go faster and have more features if the Audi Q3 for sale in Philadelphia chosen goes up a trim or two. The price would also increase accordingly.
Purchasing an Audi Q3
For sale in North American markets, this sub-compact Audi SUV has much to offer both drivers and passengers. In Philadelphia, it has had its supporters since it first came out in 2011. Today, The Audi Q3 still delivers luxury and agility in a small package.